Temperature Sensors Calibration (Thermometers, Hygrometers & Dataloggers)
Temperature is critical to many processes across a variety of industries. Refineries, laboratories, and manufacturing facilities alike rely on the accuracy of their digital thermometers every single day. It's easy to take them for granted and assume that your thermometer measures temperature accurately, but that's not always the case. Like any other measuring device, accredited traceable calibration is periodically necessary to ensure that your temperature readings are correct, and SmartCal's thermometer calibration services give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your critical temperatures are on-point. SmartCal's team of quality and metrology experts are the healthcare industry leaders in thermometer calibration.
SmartCal provides ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration services for temperature & Humidity.
SmartCal offers options for ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration in its own calibration laboratory or using a mobile calibrator on-site in the customer premises. SmartCal is officially accredited for the calibration at both of these locations.
SmartCal is capable to perform the calibration for a wide variety of temperature devices, setups and probes not limited to:
- All type of temperatures sensors
- Dataloggers with/without external probes
- Thermometers with/without external probe
- Glass thermometers
- Temperature Chart Recorder
SmartCal point of uniqueness in temperature sensor calibration are:
- Calibration at 3 set points which are determined by the end-user. Calibration at more than 3 set points can also be provided if required.
- High quality and clear accredited certificates that satisfies auditors during their inspectional visits.
- Cleaning of the thermometers with special solvents.
- Automatic reminder for the next calibration and service due.
- All certificates are stored in our end-point online secure and confidential servers and data centers for a period of at least 2 years.
- Consistent understanding of the customer’s emergencies and situations lets us provide all the best support we can avail even if it comes to performing the calibration out of our working hours!
- Comprehensive computer generated chemical and blood resistant sticker will be provided.