Temperature mapping is the process of mapping the frequency of temperature fluctuations, differences and the range of temperature within a controlled space, over a period of time. It can locate areas where the maximum temperature fluctuations occur and analyze the source of the variations.
At SmartCal, we know that accurate and consistent climatic chamber temperature performance is critical to meeting regulatory standards and internal goals for excellence. Even the smallest deviation in temperature consistency can have a significant impact on your end results. That’s why SmartCal’s highly qualified calibration engineers come fully prepared with the latest tools and temperature mapping calibration capabilities to perform temperature mapping calibration with industry-leading expertise.
Establishing a regular maintenance and calibration schedule with SmartCal for all of your temperature-dependent equipment ensures that you’re getting the best return on your investment and that your equipment is performing according to it’s dedicated standard.
SmartCal is an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration laboratory for temperature mapping according to the DKD-R 5-7 international standard. Temperature mapping can be done for:
- Refrigerators, freezers & ultra-low freezers.
- Incubators, ovens, fluidized baths & furnaces.
- Autoclaves & Sterilizers
- Storage warehouses.
- Cold rooms & cold stores.
- Environmental test chambers & stability chambers.
- Transportation vehicles.
- Storage containers.
SmartCal point of uniqueness in temperature mapping calibration are:
- Extensive 9 sensors temperature mapping on the nominal used set point of the equipment.
- 30 minutes or more extensive data mapping after total stabilization of sensors temperature.
- High quality and clear accredited certificates that satisfies auditors during their inspectional visits.
- Automatic reminder for the next calibration and service due.
- All certificates are stored in our end-point online secure and confidential servers and data centers for a period of at least 2 years.
- Consistent understanding of the customer’s emergencies and situations lets us provide all the best support we can avail even if it comes to performing the calibration out of our working hours!
- Comprehensive computer generated chemical and blood resistant sticker will be provided.
Our Capabilities include:
- Furnace calibrations
- Environmental Chambers
- Temperature Mapping/Profile
- Temperature & Humidity Chamber
- Big sterilizers
- Liquid Bath
- Transportation vehicles
- Storage warehouses
- Transportation boxes
- Storage containers