Medical Equipment Calibration is the process of ensuring the output quality of said equipment is at par with the industry defined standards. This is done to ensure that the functionality of the item, as well as the result/reading it provides, is accurate at the point of delivery.
Medical equipment like any other equipment is prone to wear and tear over time which directly impacts its performance accuracy. And the only way to retain the equipment’s effectiveness and minimize risks or uncertainty is through regular calibration. This is especially important as the accuracy provided by such medical equipment is crucial to the overall output, with respect to both quality and profitability. Apart from this, regular calibration of medical equipment is also required to receive the necessary certifications and licenses from regulatory authorities.
Our Capabilities include:
- Electro Surgical Units (ESU)
- Patient monitoring system
- Plus Oximeter (SPO2)
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure measurement devices (NIBP)
- ElectroCardioGrams ECG Machine
- Infusion\Syringe Pumps
- Infant Incubators
- Infant Warmers
- Suction Units
- Surgical light (Headlamps)
- Electrical safety for all medical devices that compatible with Class I, II, III & TYPE B, BF, CF.