Almoayara Althakyah Lab (SmartCal) is a professional Validation & Calibration Laboratory established in United Arab Emirates but extends its works to different terminals of the Gulf region.
SmartCal is a calibration & Testing laboratory with the following professional certificates (See Attached):
- ISO 17025 accredited laboratory from the Emirates International Accreditation Center (EIAC)
- ESMA (ENAS) Registered as calibration and testing laboratory.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- ISO 14001 Environment Management System.
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- CETA (Controlled Environment Testing Association USA) Certified team for sterile compounding Facilities testing
- CETA (Controlled Environment Testing Association USA) Certified team for Fume Hood ASHRAE 110 Testing
- NSF 49 Certified team for Biological Safety Cabinet
We deliver professional validation & calibration services traceable to national & international standards.
SmartCal performs thorough examination, validation, calibration and maintenance to a wide variety of measuring equipment in the fields of biotechnology, healthcare, industry, research and development.
SmartCal has a team of qualified professionals for calibration and validation of a variety of laboratory and medical equipment. In addition, SmartCal has certified teams who have certifications from NSF USA for Biological Safety Cabinets Validation, CETA USA for Fume Hood Testing (ASHRAE 110), CETA USA for Sterile Compounding Facilities Testing, etc.
SmartCal uses a wide range of ultra-high precision test instruments traceable to international metrological institutes such as ILAC or NIST. The instruments are equipped with the latest technology around the world to provide a professional comprehensive service to its valued customers.
SmartCal as an arranged and managed organization is also certified for ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environment Management System & OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
Going further, SmartCal offers preventive and corrective maintenance along with service contracts that are including or excluding spare parts for general equipment at the medical and industrial field.